How to contribute to Rest.li
Contributions to Rest.li are welcome!
To make the process as smooth as possible, we recommend following a few guidelines:
- Read our architecture and protocols.
- Talk to us early on and ask questions! To avoid duplication of effort, let us know what you’re planning to contribute before you write the code.
- Set aside some time to respond to feedback. For all but the most trivial bug fixes, it is common to go through a few iterations of feedback on a proposed contribution.
- Follow coding conventions, include documentation and write tests.Look to the surrounding code for examples.
- Add a summary of your contribution to the top of the CHANGELOG file.
Contributions should be submitted as pull requests.